Friday, January 11, 2019

Almost launch time!


Things are coming along nicely with getting my home kitchen ready to launch my catering business here in Blarney. As soon as I am registered with the HSE I'll be in a position to do various catering events such as:
- Private catering in your home for birthdays, confirmations, bridal showers. communions, Christenings, family functions
- Prepared family meals
- Baked goods
- School lunch box snacks
My new menu will be available for viewing at a later date.
Watch this space for details of my launch tasting evening 
Would love to see you there!

Bridal shower cupcakes

Mini carrot cakes

A healthy, homemade hamburger


I was invited to do a cooking demo :-)


I was a judge in this fun cook-off!

Party platters

Smoked salmon and buckwheat blinis with creme fraiche- my fav!


Homemade family meals

Out to lunch!


Roasted butternut soup

Oat and raisin crunchies

Homemade bread

Chocolate and cranberry cake

Sous vide Chicken breast stuffed with cheese & herbs, beetroot crisps, sweet potato puree & red pepper oil

Granadilla & orange cake with cream cheese frosting

Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and toasted Macadamia nuts

Whole spices ready for the grinding 

No comments:

Post a Comment