Monday, February 25, 2019

Ready, steady, go!

I had my launch Tasting evening at the old Blarney Post Office Cafe on Saturday night - what a fun, happy event was had by all, 25 people arrived. Drinks were served and guests meandered through enjoying the food and music :-)
A big thanks goes out to Lenka Forrest and her staff for helping to make it the perfect event!
I am registered with the HSE to produce baked goods, vegetarian, vegan and other low-risk produce. Drop me an email or message me on my Facebook page for a personalised quotation.

Bruschetta with basil pesto and fresh tomato
 

Myself and my friend Lenka Forrest, owner of the Old Blarney Post Office Cafe

 

The name speaks for itself :-)


My special friends Svet & Weronika

Guests enjoying the food :-)

Homemade blackberry & blueberry jam

Carrot cake with cream cheese icing

No comments:

Post a Comment