Saturday, August 18, 2018

Holy Smoke!

Duncan was raving about this 'smokin' restaurant in Cork City called, Holy Smoke, since he was here in June - and so we decided to have a a family night out :-)

What an awesome place!

I opted for a blueberry gin cocktail, and Duncan had the Franciscan Well, Rebel Red Ale.

Foodwise - I loved the tapas, we each had the prawns in a coriander butter sauce, I also had smoked Halloumi with peppers and onions - yum! I topped that all off with the flatbreads served with olives, beetroot hummus, butternut hummus & Tzaziki.

Of course Duncan and the kids all had - yes, you guessed it, ribs!

Alas we were enjoying ourselves so much, that I forgot to take pics of the food before it was devoured!








1 comment:

  1. Wow! If a foodie like you likes it, it has to be very, very good.

    ReplyDelete