Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Cork City - The Old Quarter

Beautiful City of Cork! I spent an afternoon in the city yesterday running errands :-)

I decided to pop into Myo Cafe after endless walking and carrying heavy bags. 
The Nettle leaf tea I had was unique. 
They had numerous loose-leaf teas available and I noted that the 'Rooibos' was spelt "Roibos" :-)

They had a lot of gluten-free and health food options, and the yummy pies were sold out :-( 

I opted for the spinach and feta tart with walnut topping. 
I found the organic greens tasty, however I felt the tart needed more seasoning and the coleslaw had little or no dressing. 
I loved the music and atmosphere of this quaint, eatery. There were a few local customers who popped in while I sat there, and some tourists too. I hope to stop in again and try something else. :-)
A quaint spot for a quick cuppa and a snack.

Find their FB page here:
https://www.facebook.com/MyoCork/




Nettle Leaf tea



Loose leaf teas (Notice "Roibos" instead of "Rooibos" :-)



Spinach, Walnut and Feta tart with Organic Greens & Slaw


No comments:

Post a Comment