Thursday, September 6, 2018

Tara's Tea-Room

Being ravenous after church this past Sunday, we stumbled into Tara's Tea Room No.45 McCurtain Street, Cork. 

The little eatery has some beautiful 18th century plates on the walls, stunning teapots, cups & saucers and an overall happy atmosphere.

We all had the brunch options, Dylan opting for my regular smoked salmon & cream cheese on toast (I feel it could have benefited with some snipped chives). 
I ordered an Eggs Benedict (perfect poached eggs to order!) which came with back bacon, I would have preferred streaky, but that's my personal taste.
Duncan had the full house fry up - yum!
Hannah enjoyed her 'runny poached egg' on toast :-)

Definitely a spot to return to!


18th century plates
Quirky decor 


Loose-leaf teas :-)

Packed for brunch!

Beautiful teacups and saucers 








No comments:

Post a Comment