Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Private Chef Experience

Never in a million years did I ever think my dream of becoming a chef, self-taught and taught by chefs I have been privileged to meet and work with over the years, would come to fruition. 

To name a few chefs who have inspired me and imparted knowledge in cooking demos or privately: 

Jackie Cameron of Jackie Cameron School of Food and Wine in Hilton, Jackie Rey of Food Matters, Ballito, Tarnah Blane, Sam Blane Scales, Daryn Bowers of Fig Tree Restaurant at Simbithi Country Club and Bryan McCarthy of Greene's Restaurant here in Cork. 

And here in 2022, I find myself venturing out on a new path, taking a new direction and offering a new service - the private chef experience! 

For those who have known me a while, food is in my blood, it is my passion, cooking new things, and experiencing new flavours, and tastes, makes me feel alive :-) 

I try to impart this by creating bespoke catering menus and hope that my passion shines through my food.

I have learned so many new skills and it is a wonderful feeling. 

Please drop me a message to create a personalised quotation to suit your function. 

Until then, enjoy the summer and enjoy your food! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment