Saturday, April 16, 2022

London Experience

I recently had the inspiring, exhilarating experience of travelling around London on my own! I came back to Ireland energised and ready to take on the world :-)

I saw a West End show - Mary Poppins, saw Buckingham Palace, the Royal Academy of Arts, and Tower Bridge, travelled on the trains and tubes, visited my cousin and one of my good friends, walked down Hyde Park and walked past Heston Blumenthal's Dinner, as well as Harrods and Gordon Ramsay's Burger restaurant. 

I viewed London from the London eye, went to the Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. My final stops were Twining's Tea house and The St. Clements Church where I heard the bells ringing out :-)

The buzz around the city was addictive and energising!

I have been coming up with new products and offerings for my food business and I hope you try them out on Neighbourfood.ie or my Online Order form

See below some of the pics I took and soon, some food pics of the exciting new products I have on offer :-) 

"Best foot forward, spit spot" - Mary Poppins :-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment